Deer Hunting and Turkey Hunting in Kentucky … The Sunrise Outfitters Experience…
Looking for quality Deer Hunting and Turkey Hunting in Kentucky – affordable hunting on unpressured and pristine private property this season? Sunrise Outfitters offers affordable packages for deer, turkey or upland game, including overnight accommodations at the onsite lodge.
Cynthiana, Kentucky is located just 45 minutes south of Louisville or Cincinnati, and two hours from Indianapolis, Sunrise Outfitters is an easy 20 minute drive of 1-75 at Georgetown, Kentucky.
Thank you to all our spring turkey hunters for making the season memorable. Hope to see you all again!
We had another great year and appreciate your business. We will try and make it even better as we go along. Hope to see you all next year!
Kentucky’s deer season opens early!
Early season velvet bow hunting begins September 1st. Our fully guided early season archery hunt is affordable and memorable.
- Velvet / Bow 5 Day Hunts are $2,500
- Open Gun First Week 5 day hunts are $2,500
We just planted 20 acres of food plots!
Chicory, Buckwheat, Sorghum and White Clover!
- Sunrise Outfitters Deer and Turkey Hunts now has property in 4 counties in Kentucky – Harris, Bracken and Robertson. We have purchased 80 Acres of land in Robertson County, and just added an additional 32 acres of river bottom ground in Robertson County, which is just 20 minutes from the cabins. This new property is awesome for Deer and Turkey hunting!
Check out pics of the new property!
- After Turkey season ends, we will begin planting our new feeding plots of on all 3 properties, on June 1, 2021. The food plots will consist of several different types of food, including Sugar Beets, Chicory, Alfalfa, and Millet, to keep the deer on the property throughout the hunting season. .We have also added feeders to all 3 properties.
- Checkout our Facebook Page to keep up with all recent activity at Sunrise Outfitters Deer Hunting and Turkey Hunting in Kentucky!
Another Great Start to the Year at Sunrise Outfitters in Kentucky!
There were a total of 3 bucks taken between September 4th and September 6th – one was a 12 pointer scored at 182-½! In the last 2 years, we have taken 2 bucks that were in the 180’s! Here is a buck shot on September 11th!